Pandemic Preparedness & Response Plan
March 27, 2020
EXAMPLE Communication #5
We are committed to continuing to communicate as warranted with our tenants as we navigate through the COVID-19 pandemic and to sharing any updates that could affect your operations. We also continue to proactively expand our protocols within our properties as extraordinary measures are enacted by governing jurisdictions. Protecting your health and safety, and that of our workforce is foremost on our minds as we respond to these unprecedented events.
- Engineering will no longer be responding to work order requests in person. Please log your requests (building or janitorial related) in the building work order system and they will be addressed on a case by case basis.
- Inspections of any nature in your suite will be suspended until further notice.
- Management will no longer be accepting guests in the management office but are readily available to take your calls and emails.
- Management and Engineering have adjusted their schedules to maximize their safety and health so that we can continue to service our tenants and guests needs without detriment to your operations.
- Garage gates will remain locked.
- Shuttle service is suspended until further notice.
- No deliveries will be allowed up to your floor or suite. This includes food deliveries, UPS, FedEx, DHL and other such delivery services. Security will call the number on file for an employee to come down to the lobby for pick up. Please be mindful of your mail and package deliveries as management will not be able to intercept.
Property Management continues to:
- Repeatedly clean and disinfect highly touched surfaces and high traffic common areas with hospital-grade cleaning agents.
- Provide hand sanitizer dispensers in select high traffic lobbies as available.
- Remind our staff and tenants - if symptoms appear, or exposure occurred - STAY AT HOME and seek medical care.
- Promptly respond to tenant inquiries re: specific issues and questions as appropriate.
- Communicate property specific, known facts on a routine basis.
- Host frequent leadership calls across our real estate portfolio to remain focused on addressing issues that surface and to discuss next steps.
For our Tenants:
- NOTIFY THE MANAGEMENT OFFICE AT 202.342.7090AS SOON AS POSSIBLE SHOULD A CONFIRMED CASE OF COVID-19 BE REPORTED IN YOUR PREMISES.
- The decision to close your place of business is the responsibility of each tenant and not the owner/manager unless mandated by governmental action.
- Manage your business continuity plan and protocol to avoid the spread of the disease.
- Contact your insurance carrier to determine coverage.
- Refer to the following link regarding the new small business relief guidelines issued by the SBA -
We SINCERELY appreciate your cooperation as we partner to shorten this pandemic.
|Centers for Disease Control
|Department of Health and Human Services
|United States Occupation Safety and Health Administration